Why Test With MaryGold?
- Marygold Laboratories is located in Arkansas, where many expenses are low-cost and the dollar goes further. Thus, our pricing is well-below the national average.
- Marygold Laboratories is ISO 17025 accredited, the gold standard for testing proficiency.
- Our turnaround time is typically faster than most labs.
- Clients receive a complementary first-time consultation, so that we can better understand your quality control and testing needs and provide professional recommendations.
- Residual Solvents
- Heavy Metals
- Microbiological Contaminants
- Water Activity
Generally, you receive your tests 2-5 business days from intake, with no additional fees for fast results!
We work in staggered shifts, extending our active testing hours above the norm and reducing customer wait time.
Our clients frequently thank us for our transparency and integrity. We explain how the tests are done, what the test results mean, and make recommendations based on the results. Give us a call and see the difference!
We have gone to great lengths to recruit creative, knowledgeable R&D personnel and to ensure our facility and equipment can accommodate almost any research pursuit.
We have already assisted multiple clients in developing business projects and research studies. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have an idea and wish to collaborate.
Research & Clinical Studies
Clinical Trials Inc.(CTI)—located just up the stairs from our facility—has helped bring over fifty new medications to market over the last thirty years. Many of our employees have work experience and close ties with CTI, which opens a clear avenue for designing and carrying out future studies on medical marijuana. As the legality and stigma of cannabis becomes less volatile, medical research on cannabis-based pharmaceuticals will see a boom. Research leads to innovative products, intellectual property, and future profit. Marygold Laboratories, along with Clinical Trials Inc., can help you develop your ideas and establish your place in this future.